skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blogging Outt !!

Just a blog I decided to make for Saudia and I as a little hobby.

  • Entries (RSS)
  • Comments (RSS)
  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Video Premiere: Eminem - Not Afraid

Posted by Saudia K at 10:24 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually like this song a lot :)

July 8, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About this blog

This is a random blog, possibly a daily one.
We plan on blogging about interesting and fun things that happen in our lives. Vishnu lives in New York whereas Saudia lives in Toronto Canada. You will get to experience different perspectives.

Hope we're interesting enough for you!!

x

Contributors

  • Saudia K
  • Vishnu

Check out Saudia's Beauty/Fashion Blog

  • SK Styles & DIYs
    I've been MIA because of school. Holiday break isn't until December, so I hope to keep this updated; I can't make any promises :( .. but I will try! Pos...

Vishnu's Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Follow Saudia on Twitter!

    Blog Archive

    • ▼  2010 (12)
      • ▼  June (9)
        • Video Premiere: Eminem - Not Afraid
        • Keep an eye out!!
        • My Two Favourite YouTubers
        • Calendar
        • No title
        • No title
        • Recovery vs. Thank Me Later !?
        • I just posted a video by Drake. I can't stop watc...
        • Addicted to the video for Drake's Find Your Love.T...
      • ►  May (3)

    Followers

    Hits

     

    © 2010 My Web Blog
    designed by DT Website Templates | Bloggerized by Agus Ramadhani | Zoomtemplate.com