I've been MIA because of school.
Holiday break isn't until December, so I hope to keep this updated; I can't
make any promises :( .. but I will try!
Pos...
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
So these are two of my favorite rappers out there right now and both are releasing a new album a week apart of each other. First will be "Thank Me Later" by Drake (June 15th) then "Recovery" by Eminem (June 22nd). I've listened to some songs from both albums and in my opinion they are amazing. I'm thinking Eminem will have more album sales, just because I love his music. Ever since he first came out with "The Slim Shady LP". Even though Drake is awesome 10 songs have already been released/leaked, which makes me think it won't do as well as it should. So what do YOU think?!
Vishnu
Saudia here:
Apparently 3 more songs leaked off "Thank Me Later" I'm not sure what the motive is but this isn't good. 10/14 songs. I wonder what Drake thinks about this. At first when the top 2 songs leaked I thought for sure Drake would knock it out of the park, but damn, 7 songs later and I'm on Eminem's side. As much as I love you Drake, your album has already surfaced. Sex sells, so bring out them big guns.. I'm sure you and your hot self can think of something.
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment